PDA

View Full Version : [lubuntu] Live Lubuntu, is not realy one : it touchs the osx sytem, too

ContreTemps
October 19th, 2012, 03:17 PM
I tried Lubuntu12, 04 LIVE (it's works on MacBookPro i5) BUT I struggled to restart OSX normaly: I had to restart from the osx's DVD, the "C" key on.

But more damaging: on my terminal, the prompt is not more "mac-osx: ~" but "lubuntu: ~".

I'd like to solve this problem, if it is possible ... Can i have some help ? Please.

2F4U
October 19th, 2012, 04:33 PM
Just to be clear, you are saying you started Lubuntu 12.04 from DVD or USB (liveCD or liveUSB) without installing it to your systems hard drive. But after removing the live media and attempting to boot into Mac OSX, it didn't start normally?

ContreTemps
October 19th, 2012, 05:14 PM
It was from CD Lubuntu, from here : https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu/GetLubuntu

Yes. After the CD was off, It is like OSX does not more choise its own : i had to reboot from osx's dvd. I had this kind of message : "There is no os for boot, insert DVD and press any key". But, this, does not work : no reconise the dvd ! i had to reboot from osx's dvd with key "C" down.

And for the problème of the prompt ?