PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED] Ubuntu server get error on update.

jonizen
April 30th, 2012, 05:22 PM
Hi, i get errors on update. I googled the "Sub-Process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1).

And i did the command:
> sudo dpkg --configure -a Ställer in linux-image-2.6.32-41-server (2.6.32-41.88) ... Running depmod. update-initramfs: Generating /boot/initrd.img-2.6.32-41-server Running postinst hook script /usr/sbin/update-grub. /usr/sbin/grub-mkconfig: 109: /usr/sbin/grub-probe: not found User postinst hook script [/usr/sbin/update-grub] exited with value 127 dpkg: fel vid hantering av linux-image-2.6.32-41-server (--configure): underprocess installerade post-installation-skript gav felkod 127 dpkg: beroendeproblem förhindrar konfigurering av linux-image-server: linux-image-server är beroende av linux-image-2.6.32-41-server, men: Paketet linux-image-2.6.32-41-server har inte konfigurerats ännu. dpkg: fel vid hantering av linux-image-server (--configure): beroendeproblem - lämnar okonfigurerad dpkg: beroendeproblem förhindrar konfigurering av linux-server: linux-server är beroende av linux-image-server (= 2.6.32.41.48), men: Paketet linux-image-server har inte konfigurerats ännu. dpkg: fel vid hantering av linux-server (--configure): beroendeproblem - lämnar okonfigurerad Fel uppstod vid hantering: linux-image-2.6.32-41-server linux-image-server linux-server

But i cannot find any way of solving it.
I had my server running for weeks then i buy mistake hit the power switch to and power adapter and it died, and when i restart it i had a line in my dev list that i fixed and after that i realized that rsyslog and ssh is not working at all. I tried to upgrade and this is what i got.

Can anyone help or assist me?

Regard
Jonathan

jonizen
May 1st, 2012, 01:43 PM
I have solved it, i just had to reinstall grub, and after the installation all my errors disapear! But my ssh still did not work but i just removed it and then reinstalled it and now it works to!