PDA

View Full Version : PCSX-R Saving and Bios issue

Bardolf
April 25th, 2012, 03:46 PM
I apologize now if this was already covered (If it has been please link me to the thread with a solution).

I recently downloaded PCSX-Reloaded and am having issues saving. Everytime I go to save it tells me there is no memory card then gets stuck trying to find one over and over.

I also have an issue when trying to run Bios, it gives me this message "Running BIOS is not supported with internal HLE BIOS".

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

DoktorSeven
April 26th, 2012, 11:14 PM
For memory cards, make sure there are new, formatted cards in the Configuration->Memory Cards option.

You can only run the BIOS when you have a real Playstation BIOS image. The simulated BIOS just provides support for system booting and game BIOS calls and doesn't have the BIOS startup sequence the real one does.

mister_playboy
May 24th, 2012, 02:24 PM
I have gotten memory cards to work with the inbuilt BIOS (and it saves/loads far faster than normal), but I found that the game saves get corrupted very frequently so you have to get a real BIOS.

Discussed where to find that isn't allowed here... ask your search engine of choice instead.