PDA

View Full Version : Problem on Running live HTK

beji
January 22nd, 2012, 03:10 PM
Hi there!
I've got the following problem: I can't run live recogniser under Ubuntu. Got config from htkbook and HVite returns this:
C:\htk\tutorial>HVite -H hmm15/macros -H hmm15/hmmdefs -C config2 -w wdnet -p 0.
0 -s 5.0 dict tiedlist

READY[1]>
ERROR [+6320] OpenAsChannel: IOConfig tgt not a parameter kind
ERROR [+6316] OpenBuffer: OpenAsChannel failed
ERROR [+3250] ProcessFile: Config parameters invalid
FATAL ERROR - Terminating program HVite

i do not any change to ;y config file .

# Waveform capture
SOURCERATE=625.0
SOURCEKIND=HAUDIO
SOURCEFORMAT=HTK
ENORMALISE=F
USESILDET=T
MEASURESIL=F
OUTSILWARN=T

please help me m it is urgent

Zugzwang
January 22nd, 2012, 09:25 PM
Obviously, you copied most of the problem description from here: http://www.voxforge.org/home/dev/acousticmodels/linux/create/htkjulius/tutorial/triphones/step-10/comments/running-live-htk, including the Windows prompt, and only changed "Windows" to "Ubuntu".

There is actually a potential solution in that thread (the last post - the line ending note). Did you try it?

beji
January 23rd, 2012, 08:26 PM
I think that this solution is not appropriate to my situation , because i dont try to run live HTK under Windows but under ubuntu and also i create all my files under linux
so what i can do in order to solve this problem

Zugzwang
January 24th, 2012, 02:13 PM
I think that this solution is not appropriate to my situation , because i dont try to run live HTK under Windows but under ubuntu and also i create all my files under linux
so what i can do in order to solve this problem

Did you nevertheless double-check that the configuration file has the correct line-endings? The error message "IOConfig tgt not a parameter kind" could root in such a problem.

caba11
February 20th, 2012, 08:53 AM
hi.
i have a same problem.
If you solve it let me know please.
btw i compiled and runs HTK under windows...

thanks