PDA

View Full Version : LibreOffice Themes

cmb271
December 13th, 2011, 12:06 PM
Does the default Office suite on 11.04 (Libreoffice) allow users to customize themes for colors or icons that appear on the office suite. If they don't why not i find Libreoffice Blad with the standard Gray color and a new orange (for Ubuntu) or green (Linux Mint) with special icons like tux or even a little Ubuntu Logo spinning on the bottom i would like to she this in developing soon as i feel it will attract attention to what Open-source can do:popcorn:.

Dlambert
December 14th, 2011, 09:23 PM
Does the default Office suite on 11.04 (Libreoffice) allow users to customize themes for colors or icons that appear on the office suite. If they don't why not i find Libreoffice Blad with the standard Gray color and a new orange (for Ubuntu) or green (Linux Mint) with special icons like tux or even a little Ubuntu Logo spinning on the bottom i would like to she this in developing soon as i feel it will attract attention to what Open-source can do:popcorn:.
Well libreoffice just makes the software, the Ubuntu/Debian/Mint etc all re-brand and build the software, so it would be up to them if they really wanted to change anything. But a spinning Ubuntu logo, although cool, would take a lot of time to add into LibreOffice, and I would much rather have that time being focused on other improvements. :)