PDA

View Full Version : mirobridge adds old videos to new recordings

mookie60
October 28th, 2011, 02:02 PM
I recently updated from Mythtv .23 to .24.x and I've noticed an annoying issue. Each time mirobridge runs, it puts all of the files (existing movies and podcasts) in my video folder at the top of my recordings list. It seems to be remarking all these files with the current date as the recorded date, which means they get moved to the top (most current) of the recordings list. They're all marked "_NO_TITLE_from_Miro". I tried deleting these listings, they drop from the list but return the next day. It's getting annoying.

When I was running .23, I don't think I even used the Mirobridge option. I instead had always just ran Miro separate from Myth, as a podcatcher. The videos never appeared in the recordings list, but were accessible in the videos list.

I'd be content, if I could achieve any of the following:

1) mirobridge would not mark all the existing files as if they were new

2) Find a way to not display any of the "NO TITLE from Miro" files in the recordings list, as I could still get to them via Video listings.

3) Just stop mirobridge from running at all. I've looked at the Mythtv.org page for mirobridge, but it still doesn't help.

Thanks for any assistance

mookie60
November 3rd, 2011, 02:37 AM
bump

Thanks for any suggestions

mookie60
November 12th, 2011, 06:16 AM
bump

nickrout
November 15th, 2011, 03:46 AM
You might get more response on the mailing list, I have seen mirobridge discussed there a number of times.

Of course if you get the answer there, you should post it back here to help future users.