PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED] Need Administrator Assistance

Hewjr100
October 17th, 2011, 09:29 PM
I am trying to edit my avatar and or signature but I get this instead. See attached pic.

Henry

haqking
October 17th, 2011, 09:32 PM
I am trying to edit my avatar and or signature but I get this instead. See attached pic.

Henry

Please read this Sticky (http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1836816)

You need to make some more contributions to the community to increase your bean count to be able to make changes

sffvba[e0rt
October 17th, 2011, 09:34 PM
Thread moved to Forum Feedback & Help.

Moved, but you already got your answer...

Hewjr100
October 17th, 2011, 10:50 PM
Ok that's fine, but does that include not getting email notifications when someone responds to my post? I have not gotten any yet, just happened to check back in to get your replies.

Henry

Iowan
October 17th, 2011, 11:08 PM
Ok that's fine, but does that include not getting email notifications when someone responds to my post? I have not gotten any yet, just happened to check back in to get your replies.

HenryI changed your Default Thread Subscription Mode to "Instant email notification". If that doesn't work the way you want, "we" can try something else...

Hewjr100
October 18th, 2011, 12:04 AM
Iowan, just checked back in, you replied 51 minutes ago, thanks for your reply but I did not get any email notification? Don't understand all the other forums I am subscribed to notify me promptly via email. It is helpfull, because I cannot just stare at the board until someone replies. Thanks for your help.

Henry

lisati
October 18th, 2011, 12:55 AM
Another way is to wander off and check something else, and then click on the "Find all your posts" on the search drop-down menu at the top the screen. That's the "search" between "New Posts" and "quick links", not the search box.

Is the notification working now?

Iowan
October 18th, 2011, 12:56 AM
You may need to Subscribe (Under Thread Tools pulldown).
When you post in a thread, there should be an Option for subscription.

Hewjr100
October 18th, 2011, 01:00 AM
It's working know, thank you very much Lisati, and all others who replied and or helped.

Henry