PDA

View Full Version : [lubuntu] Keyboard slow

ixusubunt
September 21st, 2011, 01:05 PM
These are not big problems but it would be nice if someone had solutions!

I am using a Fujitsu Amilo La1703 laptop and the latest current verion of Lubuntu. Everything now works fine after a few issues with playing videos and getting the WiFi working. However there are a couple of issues remaining:
1. The computer runs really fast, but the keyboard seems slow. If I type without looking at the display I seem to get in front of it. Even worse, sometimes it seems to go back to a position in front of what I am typing e.g. if I type 'here is an example of the problem" I look at the screen and it say "the problemhere is an example of"!
2. When the machine hibernates e.g. by selecting Fn+F1 or closing the lid, then it won't wake up again! I have to do a forced shutdown by holding down the on switch for 8 seconds, then switching back on again. Everthing is then fine.
Any ideas on these issues?

Hope I am posting in the correct forum ... these things do seem to be hardware related.

Thanks

mvdwolf
September 26th, 2012, 08:14 AM
I have the same problems on a Toshiba Satellite. The response on a keypress is slow, letters are missing in a sentence.

Tried to find a solution, nothing found yet..