PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] Mass Uploading to SNAPFISH or FACEBOOK

dBuster
August 20th, 2011, 10:21 PM
Okay before anyone says anything, I have tried that script that I read about and it is not working.

I am sick and tired of these sites not supporting ALL operating systems. It isn't that hard now. I had one of them tell me I was not using a GUI operating system. I laughed...

I know before upgrading to 10.04 I had a script I could run that would allow me to upload, it was a java script that resided on my desktop. Now I don't have that script and can not find it. It basically allowed me to log in remotely and upload. It was some sort of uploader...

Or does anyone know how to get the uploaders to work? When I click on the respective "upload" button when a normal file dialog window is to appear nothing happens... I am so frustrated!!!!!!!

Basher101
August 20th, 2011, 10:28 PM
First of, calm down. Raging wont help anyone...since i have no idea of scripts and dont know how to make them, this is the only advice i could give you. I really should start reading on how to make scripts.

dBuster
August 24th, 2011, 06:40 PM
Calm down?! I am calm... Just that day it took like 45 emails to upload the photos to the snapfish site.

I know that I used to be able to use their gui uploader but something about some recent flash or java whatchadinger has it broken now.

I just want to be able to mass upload and not have to do this email thing... you know setup the upload and walk away only to come back to it being done and not having to create more emails to finish uploading..

dBuster
November 13th, 2011, 10:40 PM
Anyone?! Bumping this as I have more photos needing to be uploaded...

Do not desire to make it a 100 email day... imagine the time it would take.

Has anyone been able to upload to snapfish using the bulk uploader? It used to work and with the recent flash it is BROKEN!

So help!!!