PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] Creative HS-1200 Headset

jardineworks
August 12th, 2011, 03:06 PM
Hey Guys,

My coworker tells me that this is working exactly as expected, which may be. This is my first headset so he may be right -- jsut seems odd.

I bought the creative HS-1200 headset. Awesome product and I am super happy with it. I'm running 11.04 and it worked right away as soon as I plugged in the wireless receiver. I go into the sound preferences set my input and I am off to the races.

Here is the thing though -- and this is where my stupid question comes. When I have the headset on, say using skype, I only hear the other person in the headphones. Because the headset covers both my ears, I CAN hear my own voice, but it is muffled.

Is that right? Is there a way to have it set so that the input is also played back in the headset speakers so that I can hear what I am saying?

jackylang1
October 19th, 2011, 10:56 AM
It was rush hour and I was dashing to a train in New York City's Grand Central Terminal - As I neared the gate, a plump, middle-aged woman sprinted up from behind,Drama DVD Box Set (http://www.dvdboxsetsale.co.uk/categories/Drama), lost her footing on the smooth marble floor and slid onto her back. Her momentum carried her close to my shoes. Before I could help her, however, she had scrambled up. Gaining her composure, she winked at me and said, "Do you always have beautiful women failing at your feet?"