PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a really simple tool to create a web app

RobikShrestha
July 26th, 2011, 03:54 PM
Is there any application in which, we can build a web application in the following way:

We define different divisions of the webpage with mouse, not by coding in html,
We link "form" and "database" without coding in php.
We define link between "database" and parts of the webpage again without coding.
Of course it is fine too when we have to do minimum coding.

jerrrys
July 26th, 2011, 08:08 PM
i too looked for such software a while back. there are web building apps that claim to be for new users, but all that i found were still not simple enough for me.

i did find sites with simple web building software on line that was free and easy to use. more like modular builds that required point and click or drag and drop.

also there are several web host sites with the same capability.

this was for my wife and she ended up going with a pay web host ($9 a month) mainly because it came with telephone assistance and no advertisement

http://www.google.com/search?client=ubuntu&channel=fs&q=website+building+on+line+free&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

AlexDudko
July 26th, 2011, 08:33 PM
If you want to make a site you should learn first. Otherwise pay to those who have such knowledge and can do it for you.

mikejonesey
July 26th, 2011, 10:49 PM
notepad lets you markup html instead of code it :)

u will not find such an amazing tool, unless it's human, too many variables...

although if you want a site that's purpose is to look bad and rank bad then i'd definitively recommend web builder from heart internet, it's easy to use, has over 200 templates and one click publishing...

no offense meant to heart, they're a great host but these web template builders, just don't work...

i recommends;

We define different divisions of the webpage with mouse, not by coding in html,
have a designer make you a cms, with tinymce editor, if you are to maintain it check the cms vulnerability history or ask here 1st

We link "form" and "database" without coding in php.
your cms solution could contain a dynamic form genorator with the ability to either email collected data or store in a database (make sure u get this work done by a reputable "tool")

We define link between "database" and parts of the webpage again without coding.
your cms could include dynamic variables for you to include but your getting outta low cost range here...

Of course it is fine too when we have to do minimum coding.
all you'll have to do is fill in your wysiwyg admin page...

you can find reputable cms developer / providers for around 300+

for no obligation quotes you can go to;
http://www.peopleperhour.com/

or i can provide a couple of recommended companies / freelancers...

or if this is out of your price range, go to you local college and ask a tutor for help to find a junior slave... (make sure you come to a fair arrangement), many colleges pass on details to students for stuff like this, i took a few freelance jobs whilst at college.

hope this was informative and helped...

RobikShrestha
July 27th, 2011, 03:27 AM
Thanks for the suggestions. May be one day we shall have a tool as such which is both and easier than current CMS. For now I think I will go with drupal or wordpress and do some coding too.