PDA

View Full Version : Do you use speakers or a headset?

PCaddicted
June 4th, 2011, 09:13 PM
Headset.

NightwishFan
June 4th, 2011, 09:21 PM
Both. Headset on the train or at night. Speakers in the day. :)

GWBouge
June 4th, 2011, 09:21 PM
Headset for voice communication (Skype, Ventrilo, TeamSpeak, in-game chat, etc), and a 5.1 system for everything else. I can't stand gaming or listening to music/TV on a headset.

Dustin2128
June 4th, 2011, 09:38 PM
Microphone headset for when I do VOIP, speakers for music. My family members don't need to hear the depraved thoughts of the MMO gamers I VOIP with.

benc1213
June 4th, 2011, 10:01 PM
Microphone headset for when I do VOIP, speakers for music. My family members don't need to hear the depraved thoughts of the MMO gamers I VOIP with.

What game do you play?

Dustin2128
June 5th, 2011, 12:06 AM
What game do you play?
A couple with VOIP, regnum online, a tiny bit of world of warcraft, and a few free shooters like urban terror, nexuiz and open arena. The depravity of MMOers is universal though.

scouser73
June 5th, 2011, 01:29 AM
Speakers

Timmer1240
June 5th, 2011, 01:37 AM
Speakers but if my wife starts nagging so then I use headphones but then shes annoyed because then I cant hear her never gonna win!Get this she bought me an Ipod for christmas but when I listen to it shes annoyed because I cant answer her every whim she says listen to it when shes not home BUT THEN I DONT NEED IT BECAUSE I CAN LISTEN TO SPEAKERS LOUD THEN!Women its all about THEM ALL TAKE NO GIVE! SORRY YOU TOUCHED OFF A NERVE!

benc1213
June 5th, 2011, 02:58 AM
A couple with VOIP, regnum online, a tiny bit of world of warcraft, and a few free shooters like urban terror, nexuiz and open arena. The depravity of MMOers is universal though.

Are you on a private server because I don't want to pay 15 dollars a month for the game plus I have heard that there are some great private servers.

JohnnyC35
June 5th, 2011, 03:16 AM
I use my surround sound stereo speakers :)

Legendary_Bibo
June 5th, 2011, 06:04 AM
Both. Speakers for when I'm listening to music/surfing the web, and head phones for when I'm watching a movie.

ctrlmd
June 5th, 2011, 07:06 AM
both
headset for youtube music chating
speakers for movies

bowens44
June 5th, 2011, 07:14 AM
Both (sometimes , at the same time). Two sound cards. One I use for skype with a headset, the other for everything else with speakers

Frantic_Earthling
June 5th, 2011, 07:22 AM
Speakers integrated in my laptop.

Speakers integrated in the screen monitor of my desktop (wanted to reduce the number of wires behind the computer...)