PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] Lenovo S10-3c netbook keyboard????

ambijat
April 9th, 2011, 04:08 AM
Dear all,
I have been trying various netbook editions on Lenovo S10-3c netbook, but without much success. The common problem is that keyboard does not work and it is dead as dodo. The usb keyboard is the only thing that salvages the situation, but then if I have to carry it what is the point of having a netbook.

The 10.10 version has even the problem with shut down. The only marginally successful version was the desktop version 9.10, which I installed from external usb cd-dvd drive.

I am feeling embarrassment over the non detection of the keyboard and I have to regularly switch over to winXP to use it and therefore kindly pay an urgent attention to this problem.

Thanks and regards,
Ambris Dhaka

SatanClaus
July 10th, 2011, 03:59 PM
Dear all,
I have been trying various netbook editions on Lenovo S10-3c netbook, but without much success. The common problem is that keyboard does not work and it is dead as dodo. The usb keyboard is the only thing that salvages the situation, but then if I have to carry it what is the point of having a netbook.

The 10.10 version has even the problem with shut down. The only marginally successful version was the desktop version 9.10, which I installed from external usb cd-dvd drive.

I am feeling embarrassment over the non detection of the keyboard and I have to regularly switch over to winXP to use it and therefore kindly pay an urgent attention to this problem.

Thanks and regards,
Ambris Dhaka

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/677633