PDA

View Full Version : The Resolution Center

forrestcupp
March 17th, 2011, 07:18 PM
Is there any way to set up the resolution center so that we can only see our own threads? If we're not allowed to post in other people's threads, we shouldn't even be allowed to read them.

Joeb454
March 17th, 2011, 09:13 PM
I don't believe there is a way to set this up as you propose. Certainly not without looking into 3rd party plugins to do it

forrestcupp
March 17th, 2011, 11:26 PM
I just have noticed that if I go to The Jail, it only shows the threads with my jailed posts, so I didn't know if The Resolution Center could be set up the same way.

I know I'm not the only one who has ever had jailed posts. :D

cariboo
March 17th, 2011, 11:41 PM
The reason everyone has read access to the resolution center, is so that we the staff can't hide what is going on between us and a member with a problem.

Joeb454
March 18th, 2011, 12:18 AM
I just have noticed that if I go to The Jail, it only shows the threads with my jailed posts, so I didn't know if The Resolution Center could be set up the same way.

I know I'm not the only one who has ever had jailed posts. :D

It appears I had a mind-blank and looked in the wrong location. It is indeed possible to do what you suggest....BUT

The reason everyone has read access to the resolution center, is so that we the staff can't hide what is going on between us and a member with a problem.

This is the exact reason we have it so everybody can read every thread.

forrestcupp
March 18th, 2011, 12:42 AM

Good point.