PDA

View Full Version : [kubuntu] Amarok 2.4 backport for Kubuntu 10.10 64bit playlist saving problems

ib80
March 6th, 2011, 07:14 PM
Hi,

I just updated amarok from 2.3.2 to the 2.4.0 version while still using Kubuntu 10.10 as I chose to use the backport repositories.

After the upgrade, I am no longer able to save my playlists to the disk using the button "Save current playlist" that is found in the bottom right corner of the user interface. The option to save the playlist on disk is there but does nothing.

Also, when I save the playlist using the Playlist -> Export Playlist As ... menu item, the title tag is not added to the playlist file when saving an xspf format. When amarok is restarted, the new playlist file is shown without a name.

I am using Kubuntu 10.10 64 bit edition.

Anyone having the same issues ? Any idea how to fix this ?

Here is some output using the debug mode of amarok :

amarok: END__: void Context::AppletToolbar::appletAdded(Plasma::Applet *, int) [Took: 0.001s]
amarok: END__: void Context::VerticalAppletLayout::addApplet(Plasma::A pplet*, int) [Took: 0.001s]
amarok: END__: virtual Plasma::Applet* Context::VerticalToolbarContainment::addApplet(con st QString&, int) [Took: 0.079s]
amarok: END__: virtual void Context::VerticalToolbarContainment::loadConfig(co nst KConfigGroup&) [Took: 0.081s]
amarok: END__: void Context::ContextView::showHome() [Took: 0.082s]
amarok: END__: void ContextDock::createContextView(Plasma::Containment *) [Took: 0.13s]
amarok: END__: void Context::ContextScene::loadDefaultSetup() [Took: 0.14s]
amarok: END__: virtual void ContextDock::polish() [Took: 0.2s]
amarok: BEGIN: void Playlist::PrettyListView::slotPlaylistActiveTrackC hanged()
amarok: BEGIN: void Playlist::PrettyListView::scrollToActiveTrack()
amarok: END__: void Playlist::PrettyListView::scrollToActiveTrack() [Took: 0.02s]
amarok: END__: void Playlist::PrettyListView::slotPlaylistActiveTrackC hanged() [Took: 0.02s]
amarok: setting layout to QRectF(0,0 0x30)
amarok: setting layout to QRectF(0,0 446x30)
amarok: BEGIN: void RecentlyPlayedListWidget::setupTracksData()
amarok: END__: void RecentlyPlayedListWidget::setupTracksData() [Took: 0.27s]
amarok: BEGIN: void CurrentTrack::dataUpdated(const QString&, const QHash<QString, QVariant>&)
amarok: END__: void CurrentTrack::dataUpdated(const QString&, const QHash<QString, QVariant>&) [Took: 0s]
amarok: BEGIN: void ProgressWidget::redrawBookmarks(const QString*)
amarok: END__: void ProgressWidget::redrawBookmarks(const QString*) [Took: 0s]
amarok: BEGIN: void Playlist::Dock::slotSaveCurrentPlaylist()
amarok: BEGIN: virtual Playlists::PlaylistPtr Playlists::PlaylistFileProvider::save(const Meta::TrackList&, const QString&)
amarok: [ERROR__] "Do not support filetype with extension "2011 18_27_49)!""
amarok: END__: virtual Playlists::PlaylistPtr Playlists::PlaylistFileProvider::save(const Meta::TrackList&, const QString&) [Took: 0s]
amarok: END__: void Playlist::Dock::slotSaveCurrentPlaylist() [Took: 0.002s]
amarok: BEGIN: void SqlRegistry::emptyCache()
amarok: [SqlRegistry] albums: 0 (-10) of 206 cached
amarok: [SqlRegistry] artists: 0 (-10) of 212 cached
amarok: [SqlRegistry] genres: 0 (-1) of 5 cached
amarok: [SqlRegistry] tracks: 0 (-10) of 785 cached
amarok: END__: void SqlRegistry::emptyCache() [Took: 0s]
amarok: [SqlRegistry] Cache unchanged
amarok: [SqlRegistry] Cache unchanged

Regards