PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] Cannot maximize libreoffice

paulofeastman
February 27th, 2011, 12:32 AM
When I open a document now in Libreoffice and click on the maaximum button it will not give me like a half screen like I had before...I don't know what to do...any help is welcomed.

Thanks p:popcorn:aulofeastman

Hedgehog1
February 27th, 2011, 12:56 AM
When I open a document now in Libreoffice and click on the maaximum button it will not give me like a half screen like I had before...I don't know what to do...

The maximize button is a toggle - it jumps the windows from 'full screen' the the last remembered 'less-than-full-screen' size.

If you toggle it to less-than-full-screen' size, but the window size is not to your preference you can:

1) With the mouse, click and hold the top of the window and move it up and over, and release the mouse button once you have moved it.

Then:

2) Put your mouse in the bottom right hand corner of the windows, the mouse will change to an arrow pointing down - when you see that, click and hold it, then you can resize the window to suit your preference.

:KS

paulofeastman
February 27th, 2011, 01:36 AM
Thanks I will try this with your suggestion...I was able to move it down the way you suggested.

Paul of Eastman:popcorn: