PDA

View Full Version : [all variants] Canon IP4700 + CD printing

MepisReign
November 28th, 2010, 07:03 PM
I have a Canon Pixma IP4700 and I need to be able to print over printable media (CDs and DVDs). I have tried the native driver, the canon website driver and also the turboprint driver still no go. When I place the tray and set in the options to print from the CD Tray it starts to blink with a yellow light and nothing. Does somebody have this same printer and is successfully printing on printable media?

Thx in Advanced

MepisReign

MepisReign
November 29th, 2010, 11:42 PM
anyone?

clegends
December 30th, 2010, 11:38 PM
Grim eh? Am also looking for a solution to this. Have you tried any windows software through wine?

MepisReign
March 20th, 2011, 04:57 PM
Grim eh? Am also looking for a solution to this. Have you tried any windows software through wine?

Nope, I didn't try that yet, but today is the day, I will give that a try and post back the results

MepisReign
March 24th, 2011, 03:15 AM
Nope, I didn't try that yet, but today is the day, I will give that a try and post back the results

No Go

jasckluis
July 6th, 2011, 07:21 AM
I have a Canon Pixma IP4700 and I need to be able to print over printable media (CDs and DVDs). I have tried the native driver, the canon website driver and also the turboprint driver still no go. When I place the tray and set in the options to print from the CD Tray it starts to blink with a yellow light and nothing. Does somebody have this same printer and is successfully printing on printable media?

Thx in Advanced

MepisReign

I suggest you to try for this site mediaplayer.co.za, They have a strong base of large, medium and small duplicators, corporate users, government users, non-profit organisations, which have brought sales to R 6 million per year. I think that you can solve your problem. Hope so.