PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] Toshiba Satellite A100 Not Connecting To Wireless (Constantly queries for password)

Shrewmy
November 28th, 2010, 03:50 PM
Hey guys, I've been having a lot of trouble connecting to my Wireless Router. It worked fine when I had XP on it, so it's not the actual inbuilt WLAN. I put in the correct password, it's MAC address is registered on the router, yet it will constantly query me for a password despite it being put in correctly.

I've tried searching the forums for any similar issues, and their concurrent fixes, but nothing seems to work. I'd appreciate any help.

Edit: Fixed it, can someone lock this thread?

bkratz
November 28th, 2010, 04:02 PM
Hey guys, I've been having a lot of trouble connecting to my Wireless Router. It worked fine when I had XP on it, so it's not the actual inbuilt WLAN. I put in the correct password, it's MAC address is registered on the router, yet it will constantly query me for a password despite it being put in correctly.

I've tried searching the forums for any similar issues, and their concurrent fixes, but nothing seems to work. I'd appreciate any help.

Edit: Fixed it, can someone lock this thread?

just go to the threads tools and mark as [solved]

dooper
November 28th, 2010, 06:32 PM
Could you indicate how you fixed the problem please?