PDA

View Full Version : Little C program

vikktor91
November 15th, 2010, 07:11 PM
Hi, all.I have to write little program on C but i can't :oops: :-|. Can someone help me?
Here's the task:

Create a program, organized like a menu, which records numbers in array from 100 elements, and later on the content of the array is recorded in text file with 4 numbers on line separated from each other with empty space.And define the line containing the minimum number, and the line which contains the maximum sum of the numbers.

Thanks in advance :)
PS.Sorry for my english

Tony Flury
November 15th, 2010, 07:14 PM
Is this a home work assignment - if it is we wont do your homework for you.

If you make an attempt to solve it yourself - and have problems - either compilation problems - or run time errors, you can ask specific questions and get some help with specific pieces of code.

Xender1
November 15th, 2010, 08:02 PM
What have you attempted to do?
What part of this problem are you stuck on?

You dont give us any direction except to write this entire thing for you which does not happen.

Arndt
November 15th, 2010, 09:37 PM
Hi, all.I have to write little program on C but i can't :oops: :-|. Can someone help me?
Here's the task:

Create a program, organized like a menu, which records numbers in array from 100 elements, and later on the content of the array is recorded in text file with 4 numbers on line separated from each other with empty space.And define the line containing the minimum number, and the line which contains the maximum sum of the numbers.

Thanks in advance :)
PS.Sorry for my english

I have problems understanding the specification. What do you mean by "organized like a menu"? When it records numbers, where do the numbers come from? Can you perhaps give a small example of a run, using fewer than 100 numbers?

elenzo
November 15th, 2010, 10:05 PM
This looks like a basic C homework. If you are lost with this, please ask your classmates or your teacher and they probably will be willing to help.