PDA

View Full Version : Should have been moved not closed.

Echeverria
October 13th, 2010, 10:03 PM
Hello, i want my thread back open and in proper place.

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1595863

The administrator decided that i registered only to complain and he took his own decitions, thats pretty bad. I registered to have more voice and options in the forum. In my thread i stated my point of view. If now liked it should be ignored.

I thought i had it placed correctly as it says that the Community Cafe is the place to talk about everything but now i know its not.

Please help by not scaring away new users.

Regards!

KiwiNZ
October 13th, 2010, 10:12 PM
From the Code of Conduct ...

"Respect the Forum Staff: We provide a service in our free time to keep the forums running efficiently. We are all volunteers. Feedback is welcome in Forum Feedback & Help and this is also the place to request assistance with forum software issues. If you believe an error has been made in moderation or other staff actions, please post politely in the Resolution Center and help us understand your perspective."

Your post had singled out a staff member in a rude and agressive manner. This is contrary to the process and the spirit of the code of conduct. Your post was also generally insulting to the community and was closed accordingly.

Your continued membership is also being reviewed.

Echeverria
October 13th, 2010, 10:15 PM
Sorry, but i am out of here.
You should be working for Chaves restricting media in south america.

Have fun.

KiwiNZ
October 13th, 2010, 10:25 PM
And with that , good bye