PDA

View Full Version : I keep getting banned for NO good reason

lalalalalalalalalal
September 4th, 2010, 02:40 PM
Hi, My first account was lolzwut. I was a pretty good member I thought and the email associated with that account was hacked into. All my accounts also got hacked. Apparently I downloaded a stealer. Anyway someone came on my account and started posting profane messages. I believe that's what got me banned in the first place. I made a new account after the issue was better, I didn't know it was against the rules. Then I got banned when I didn't even do anything. That account was named lolzywut. I tried to resolve it, so I had to make a new account. I messaged overdrank (the guy who banned me). I tried to resolve it. I just told him that I wasn't trying to cause any trouble and if he could unban me. Then I got banned for advertising. Well, today I had a question and I needed help so I created a new account. Then it got banned. This is pretty annoying. I know I've broken the rules but I never really did that stuff in the first place. I'm just creating accounts to try to make this better. Can I please be allowed to have an account on this site?

matthew
September 4th, 2010, 03:13 PM
This is one of those hard moments in life where someone tells you that you need to learn to take responsibility for your behavior and that actions have consequences.

Your account is your responsibility. You were banned for things done using your account. Therefore, you are responsible.

A ban means you are not welcome on the site. At all.