PDA

View Full Version : Where is my How-To in the Approving Process?

corrytonapple
August 8th, 2010, 03:45 AM
I posted a How-To called "How-To: Completely Customize Ubuntu 10.04" and it has not come through yet. Was it rejected or still in the approving process? Thanks.

bodhi.zazen
August 8th, 2010, 06:29 PM
Moved to FF&H as, IMO, FF&H is more appropriate then the resolution center (we tend to use the res center to resolve issues between members and staff).

The staff are all volunteers and the review process can take some time, depending on the length of the how-to.

Since customization is highly personal your tutorial will almost certainly be moved to general help.

bodhi.zazen
August 8th, 2010, 06:32 PM
Your post is here:

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1545480

To my review it appears to have been approved already. I did not bother to move it.

corrytonapple
August 8th, 2010, 11:03 PM
Thank you. I have been looking and haven't seen it. When I made this thread I missed where I should have posted it. Sorry. I just tell the user how to use the program and how to download it. Whatever the do with it is none of my business.:p I appreciate the work you guys and girls do. I have never made a how to and was unsure how long it take to go through. I think it has been about a week, and I thought it would take this long.:) Sure wish I had a guide like this to use when I joined. Oh well, it was fun figuring out what works and not. Also, if my thread is put in general help, shouldn't it be in desktop environments if it were moved? Would it be a sticky?
Thank you again bodhi.zazen, you rock.:popcorn:
--Corrytonapple----