PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] desktop cube?

sean laverty
July 20th, 2010, 01:32 AM
Hi, I am using Ubuntu 10.04 LTS alongside windows 7. I am trying to enable the cube. I have downloaded the compiz config manager and applied the settings by picking desktop cube and rotate cube. system says to use ctrl alt lclick. i do this and nothing happens. can anyone help this newbie please

masebase
July 20th, 2010, 01:36 AM
Try crtl alt and the arrow keys.

masebase
July 20th, 2010, 01:37 AM
Looks like the left right arrow keys turn it. The up down flatten it out. Does for me anyway.

masebase
July 20th, 2010, 01:40 AM
Look like ctrl alt and left mouse works for me also. I just have to drag the mouse to the left or right. If that is not working for you, you might have bigger issues.

sean laverty
July 20th, 2010, 01:47 AM
Hi, I am using Ubuntu 10.04 LTS alongside windows 7. I am trying to enable the cube. I have downloaded the compiz config manager and applied the settings by picking desktop cube and rotate cube. system says to use ctrl alt lclick. i do this and nothing happens. can anyone help this newbie please
thanks guys the left and right arrows work, now i just have to find a use for it lol....any ideas? like i said im an older newbie and curious as to set up different themes on each side of cube

thanks again