PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED] This forum is great

super kim
May 14th, 2010, 10:50 AM
:guitar:thanks everyone! you all rock!:guitar:

i think this forum is great, everyone tries to help everyone for nothing other that the knowledge they've made a strangers live a little better. the speed that people reply to even the most tricky of questions is impressive and i've hardly seen any snotty comments, maybe the moderators are on the ball or maybe there is just a good sense of community amongst us all. i like to think it's the latter.

so i don't have a problem for you to solve, but thank you all the same for taking your time to see why i thought this forum is so great i made a tread saying just that:)

Elfy
May 14th, 2010, 03:51 PM
I'd agree and then move the thread to Forum Feedback :)

ubunterooster
May 15th, 2010, 02:48 AM
everyone tries to help everyone for nothing other that the knowledge they've made a strangers live a little better
There is one reason I am here. That one. And maaybe to have fun just chatting a little ;)

tgalati4
May 15th, 2010, 04:09 AM
I have a problem for you to solve:

Try taking a post of someone's problem that is remotely related to your hardware and software experience. Provide some suggestions of things to try to fix it. You would be surprised at how quickly your troubleshooting skills improve.