PDA

View Full Version : [xubuntu] How to disable roll up effect

Legendary_Bibo
May 13th, 2010, 11:01 PM
You know when you double click on it and it rolls up the window to just the bar. I want to make it where double clicking on it restores and maximizes it.

Rasa1111
May 13th, 2010, 11:17 PM
System>Preferences>Windows
then select your choice for "Titlebar Action".

edit~ oops, my apologies...
I just realized this is for xubuntu..
not Ubuntu, not sure if its the same, [probably not]
but i cant imagine it being to different?

Legendary_Bibo
May 13th, 2010, 11:38 PM
yeah, XFCE is lightweight and very versatile, but damn do they make things impossible to change.

There wasn't anything like that, but I did find an XFCE Manager with windows manager that has nothing in it :confused:

Legendary_Bibo
May 14th, 2010, 12:21 AM
Found it! Turns out I should've looked for it in the Emerald Manager. Jeez there's just too many settings managers haha.

Rasa1111
May 14th, 2010, 12:25 AM
haha, niiice! :D

Mr.Carramba
November 8th, 2011, 10:55 AM
Found it! Turns out I should've looked for it in the Emerald Manager. Jeez there's just too many settings managers haha.

Hi, I just moved to xfce after unity (](*,)) release and trying to find same thing. Could you be more precise where you found it?

Mr.Carramba
November 8th, 2011, 11:14 AM
Hi, I just moved to xfce after unity (](*,)) release and trying to find same thing. Could you be more precise where you found it?

Oh, well found it :9

It was in Settings Editor, channel xfwm4, mousewheel_rollup set to FALSE

avongil
July 13th, 2012, 10:37 PM
Thank You for being specific, I was getting very frustrated with this feature!

It's a shame there are settings all over XFCE, they should all be in once central location. I don't care if its all text based like the settings editor, but having 4 places to manage settings is a an absolute horror.

1 - settings manager
2 - settings editor
3 - system menu
4 - settings menu