PDA

View Full Version : Could you please help me with the survey for the BA project

anima-ne
March 31st, 2010, 08:47 PM
thanks to all the people who took part!):P

PS. and particularly to one individual: mind your tongue, you are not funny :???:

whiskeylover
March 31st, 2010, 08:54 PM
Done

anima-ne
March 31st, 2010, 08:57 PM
Done
thanks! :)

lisati
March 31st, 2010, 09:02 PM
Already done in response to your first thread.

By the way, some routers have firewall capabilities: that's the main one I use.

anima-ne
March 31st, 2010, 09:08 PM

Thanks! Yes, router firewall it is one of the firewall types, thanks for telling about yours, I will add it to my analysis of the data :)

red_Marvin
March 31st, 2010, 10:00 PM
Done, however the choices did not let me describe reality accurately. The firewall I use is running on the server I have as a router/gateway/firewall between my home network and the internet. So it is not running on the computer I write this post on, but if one considers my whole home network as a single entity I guess it's accurate...

Idaho Dan
March 31st, 2010, 10:45 PM
Done.

crlang13
April 1st, 2010, 12:00 AM
Done, although it was a bit hard for me to answer the last question seeing as there has been a computer in my house for as long as I can remember :p

trideceth12
April 1st, 2010, 07:51 AM
Done

anima-ne
April 1st, 2010, 07:55 AM
Done, however the choices did not let me describe reality accurately. The firewall I use is running on the server I have as a router/gateway/firewall between my home network and the internet. So it is not running on the computer I write this post on, but if one considers my whole home network as a single entity I guess it's accurate...

thanks for answering the survey! Sorry if it seemed a bit inaccurate, but maybe you could have described your real firewall under the question number 5, because the plan was that the built-in firewall would be the one available in the operating system by default, and the rest would be those which require additional installation.. Sorry again if questions did not make it clear :)

Done.
thank you! :)

Done, although it was a bit hard for me to answer the last question seeing as there has been a computer in my house for as long as I can remember :p
thanks to you for answering too! :)

anima-ne
April 1st, 2010, 07:56 AM
Done

thanks! :)

hessiess
April 1st, 2010, 09:23 AM
Done

Due to the way they work, all NAT routers are firewalls. If you use a router, you are behind a firewall.

wipeout140
April 1st, 2010, 11:30 AM
Done

anima-ne
April 1st, 2010, 12:10 PM
Done
thank you! :)