PDA

View Full Version : [all variants] 10 questons need a admin and tecsupport & programs wow lots

lacs
March 14th, 2010, 07:34 AM
well I do need help on many topics but I want one convenient thread so here

1.will I be banned if I try to start a thread about dangerous codes (with a warning) so someone can ask if it is dangerous or not and have main warnings like not to run fork when fork (do not run that under any circumstance it will only require you to reset or hard boot but that is dangerous so don't ban me because I did put a warning and fix)and if you do run it it is your fault you were warned?

2.how do you get to be an admin?

3.what is your favourite programming language?

4.can you connect to a progector or screen on the network (eg. my laptop is in my room i have a computer connected to a tv and i want to play a movie from my laptop (with sound transferd to if possible)and just run a program and select the comp and there it is (it could be differnt i dont care) on the tv)if so how?

5.32 bit server os is it possible?

6.can I control my computer with a normal TV remote like i go on the comp and tell it when ir signal is received to type z and then push the key on the remote and it is set

7. can i use my comp as a remote that learns so i have the remote and push the button to send the ir signal to the comp and it can send it if i hit a key on the program and i do want it to be able to be scheduled so at 6:00 am it turns on my radio and turns it off at 7:10

8.cant use web cam it is a logitec notebook deluxe

9.sound doesnt work on my " toshiba a105-s1712 " if i am wrong it is hard to read

10.i want to share my home folder over my network on 3 comps how?

thanks in advance this is a very big request and will hopefully be a fast thing. so if you can help then i will try to thank you personaly

aysiu
March 14th, 2010, 07:48 AM
Please create separate threads for each of those questions (copy and paste comes in handy here), and place each thread in the appropriate subform. Otherwise you'll get a mess of a discussion.

Thanks.