PDA

View Full Version : For the life of me, cannot get Hercules RMX to work with MIXXX what-so-ever, help!!

enjoi926
February 10th, 2010, 04:22 AM
Ok, I give up. However I really do need this to start working by Saturday, otherwise I will be forced to use windows again with virtual dj. I cannot for the life of me get my Mixxx to work with my Hercules RMX, I am still new to Ubuntu and love it, really love every bit of it, but cannot really understand how to install certain things. Right now I have Mixxx 1.7 installed on my system, however it cannot detect my RMX console at all. It is plugged in via usb cable and gets power, lights up for a second then all the lights turn off and the computer does not detect it at all. I've tried just about everything that I searched for, then again I am not too sure how to install things through source code. Can someone please help me!? Thank you ! Much appreciated.

I am using an HP Dv9000 w/ Ubuntu 64 Karmic.

mpcjm
April 3rd, 2010, 09:20 PM
Did you get it to work, as I have to sort something out for next Saturday and don't know what to do

Should I install a free DJ app and run of Ubuntu or should I use my dual boot with XP and the RMX???

raboofje
April 4th, 2010, 12:24 AM
A bit old, but perhaps there are any good pointers at http://mixxx.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=183 ?