PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] gnome do preferences

Matt26
January 29th, 2010, 05:06 PM
i just installed gnome do on ubuntu 9.10, and i can't change the items shown on the docky through the preferences dialogue properly.

when i try to scroll the list of available docky items in the preferences window, the middle portion of the viewable list doesn't move, but the bottom portion will scroll if i click the scroll down button to the right of the list, and the top portion of the list will scroll if i click the scroll up button.

the behavior reminds me a bit of how a framed web page is typically navigated... that's the best way i think of describing what's happening.

does anyone know how this can be fixed?

cariboo
January 29th, 2010, 08:37 PM
I'm using gnome-do 0.8.2 from the Karmic repos, I haven't seen that behavior since Jaunty. I don't know if it makes a difference, but I'm also running it with gnome-shell

Matt26
January 29th, 2010, 09:30 PM
I'm using gnome-do 0.8.2 from the Karmic repos, I haven't seen that behavior since Jaunty. I don't know if it makes a difference, but I'm also running it with gnome-shell

i installed from the Software center in ubuntu- is that the equivalent of installing from the repositories?

what is gnome-shell?