PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] Ubuntu rdp

jode7
January 21st, 2010, 03:50 PM
Just wondering if anyone can help me. I have UBUNTU installed on a machine and am running RDP to connect to a windows terminal server. I have managed to make it so that when the mahine boots it boots up to have the log in of the terminal server as the main page, so that the UBUNTU desktop is not seen. The only problem is I want to make it so that this window with the terminal log in screen cannot be moved to one side/closed/minimised. Does anyone know of a way I can do this?
Basically I don't want anyone to be able to do ctrl+Alt+enter to get the title bar up so that they can move the window. (I'm working with kids and if they can find a way to not do their work and mess up the system they will!! [-X So i don't want them to know UBUNTU is there at all, I want it to look like a log in screen on a computer, not a window with a log in screen in.) Weather this is by disableing that title bar on the RDP so it can't be dragged or locking that window in place I don't mind- so long as it works!!!
Does this make sense???:confused:
I'm tearing my hair out over this one so any help would be greatly appreciated.](*,)
Thanks.