PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] mod_ntlm in Ubuntu 9.10 Server x86

DJNova
December 29th, 2009, 01:48 PM
Hello,

I'm new in this community and I don't find any solution in the web.

I want to install the mod_ntlm for apache. I downloaded mod_ntlm from http://modntlm.sourceforge.net/ and followed the instructions. But I always receive following error, and I don't know how to fix it.

make
apxs2 -c -o mod_ntlm.so -Wc,-shared mod_ntlm.c
/usr/share/apr-1.0/build/libtool --silent --mode=compile --tag=disable-static i486-linux-gnu-gcc -prefer-pic -DLINUX=2 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -D_GNU_SOURCE -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/include/apr-1.0 -I/usr/include/openssl -I/usr/include/xmltok -pthread -I/usr/include/apache2 -I/usr/include/apr-1.0 -I/usr/include/apr-1.0 -shared -c -o mod_ntlm.lo mod_ntlm.c && touch mod_ntlm.slo
mod_ntlm.c:43: warning: conflicting types for built-in function ‚log‚
mod_ntlm.c: In function ‚log‚:
mod_ntlm.c:53: warning: format not a string literal and no format arguments
In file included from mod_ntlm.c:86:
ntlmssp.inc.c: In function ‚ntlm_msg3_getusername‚:
ntlmssp.inc.c:306: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
In file included from mod_ntlm.c:107:
smbval/smblib.inc.c: At top level:
smbval/smblib.inc.c:25: error: static declaration of ‚SMBlib_errno‚ follows non-static declaration
smbval/smblib-priv.h:668: note: previous declaration of ‚SMBlib_errno‚ was here
smbval/smblib.inc.c:26: error: static declaration of ‚SMBlib_SMB_Error‚ follows non-static declaration
smbval/smblib-priv.h:669: note: previous declaration of ‚SMBlib_SMB_Error‚ was here
smbval/smblib.inc.c:35: error: static declaration of ‚SMBlib_State‚ follows non-static declaration
smbval/smblib-priv.h:665: note: previous declaration of ‚SMBlib_State‚ was here
apxs:Error: Command failed with rc=65536
make: *** [mod_ntlm.so] Error 1

Apache has been installed during the installation of Ubuntu and the make file has been edited that it fits to installed components. for example: apxs => apxs2

Does anyone can help me?!

Thanks, Mike!

jsgaarde
November 12th, 2010, 01:38 PM
Solution can be found here:

http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/NtlmAuthentication