PDA

View Full Version : [all variants] Problems downloading from web service: Proxy Error

ryukent
November 7th, 2009, 09:39 PM
Is anyone else having problems downloading files from the web service. Normal integrated Ubuntu One works fine, but accessing files in windows gives:

Proxy Error

The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
The proxy server could not handle the request GET /9b04d4b8-3353-41a7-abf2-2dbb4d6f0e1d.

Reason: Error reading from remote server

Apache/2.2.8 (Ubuntu) mod_python/3.3.1 Python/2.5.2 mod_ssl/2.2.8 OpenSSL/0.9.8g Server at files.one.ubuntu.com Port 443

spacesearcher
November 8th, 2009, 09:18 AM
I'm getting this error too. When I click on a file that has been uploaded from being put in the Ubuntu One folder. If I try to upload a file from the web interface I get the same error message after the data has been sent and the file never appears and I get the proxy error. I'm assuming it must be an issue on their side and not ours.

Eyore15
November 9th, 2009, 12:55 AM
Is anyone else having problems downloading files from the web service. Normal integrated Ubuntu One works fine, but accessing files in windows gives:

Proxy Error

The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
The proxy server could not handle the request GET /9b04d4b8-3353-41a7-abf2-2dbb4d6f0e1d.

Reason: Error reading from remote server

Apache/2.2.8 (Ubuntu) mod_python/3.3.1 Python/2.5.2 mod_ssl/2.2.8 OpenSSL/0.9.8g Server at files.one.ubuntu.com Port 443

I'm getting that same error on one machine; in addition, I'm getting an internal server error on two other machines when I try to upload files.

As noted elsewhere in the forum, my Tomboy notes aren't syncing either.

Hope Ubuntu One gets fixed soon; this was one of the primary reasons I upgraded to 9.10

spacesearcher
November 9th, 2009, 02:25 AM
Yeah I hope it gets fixed soon too. I was thinking about buying the 50 gigs but its not worth it if its this sketchy still.

spacesearcher
November 9th, 2009, 03:25 AM
Just tried to download again in Windows and it worked... I don't know if this is just a Ubuntu issue or if the server finally decided to work since I last tried in Ubuntu a few hours ago.