PDA

View Full Version : Well, it was nice while it lasted

Mike54
October 18th, 2009, 02:06 AM
For a few, brief days, we actually had some activity stirring in this forum.

And now it seems to have come to an end. How sad.

Shall I turn out the lights when I leave?

Pres-Gas
October 18th, 2009, 04:15 AM
It is called "the weekend". Be patient, keep posting, and please leave the light on...so that we know how to get home.

rmccutchan
October 19th, 2009, 02:09 AM
Glad to see the light is still on. I'll make a post so it doesn't get turned off :-)

My son just got back from Basic and AIT training (he turned blue last Friday) and very much wants to get deeper into Ubuntu since he is one of the IT guys at our high school. He didn't know there was an Indiana group, so when he gets back to reality he will join this group and he wants to go to the release party in November.

Thanks

schultmc
October 20th, 2009, 05:34 PM
Glad to see the light is still on. I'll make a post so it doesn't get turned off :-)

My son just got back from Basic and AIT training (he turned blue last Friday) and very much wants to get deeper into Ubuntu since he is one of the IT guys at our high school. He didn't know there was an Indiana group, so when he gets back to reality he will join this group and he wants to go to the release party in November.

Thanks

Great - the more the merrier. Please have him sign up on the wikipage: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/IndianaTeam/KarmicReleaseParty