pwnst*r
September 14th, 2009, 06:48 PM
maybe some already knew, but really?

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1621458/20090914/west_kanye.jhtml

loser.

bodyharvester
September 14th, 2009, 06:52 PM
saw that on the news today

he must have been nuts to do that, he apologised in a blog, he didnt even say sorry to her face!

he should be ashamed of his actions

calrogman
September 14th, 2009, 06:52 PM
Don't say that about this genius! He's the voice of the generation, don't you know.

Sporkman
September 14th, 2009, 06:54 PM
Big-time douchebag.

Namtabmai
September 14th, 2009, 06:59 PM
Should I know/care about who either of these people are?

suitedaces
September 14th, 2009, 07:03 PM
I'd be happier if he interrupted her songs.

pwnst*r
September 14th, 2009, 07:04 PM
Should I know/care about who either of these people are?

then don't click on the thread.

/solved

Ric_NYC
September 14th, 2009, 07:05 PM
I don't know who Taylor West is...

Whiffle
September 14th, 2009, 07:05 PM
Is this really news to anyone?

pwnst*r
September 14th, 2009, 07:06 PM
I don't know who Taylor West is...

so that matters? what matters is he took away a moment that should have been solely hers. it doesn't matter if you don't know who EITHER of them are.

popularity contest much?

Ric_NYC
September 14th, 2009, 07:07 PM
BTW... I don't know who Serena Swift is...
No clue about Kanye Williams...

bodyharvester
September 14th, 2009, 07:08 PM
so that matters? what matters is he took away a moment that should have been solely hers. it doesn't matter if you don't know who EITHER of them are.

popularity contest much?

exactly

she earned that award

kanye shouldnt have thrown a hissy fit

pwnst*r
September 14th, 2009, 07:09 PM
BTW... I don't know who Serena Swift is...
No clue about Kanye Williams...

i don't know who serena swift is either.

Sporkman
September 14th, 2009, 07:14 PM
Long story short for those unfamiliar: I haven't seen the video, but I've read about it. Here's what I gathered:

An up-and-coming teen country star was given a music award, and during her acceptance speech a rapper named Kanye West (that's the "George Bush doesn't care about black people" guy), marches onto the stage, grabs the microphone from her, and makes counter claims about bootylicious Beyonce deserving the award instead.

purgatori
September 14th, 2009, 07:15 PM
These awards are a complete joke anyway, so I don't see why this is supposed to be such a big deal. To me, the only offense this idiot committed is commending a misogynist-loving dolt like Beyonce for anything other than keeping her breakfast down when she's in physical contact with the hideous Jay-Z.

TuckLive
September 14th, 2009, 07:15 PM
I still think this song is awesome:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAxailJPU5Q (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAxailJPU5Q)

You know which one.

andras artois
September 14th, 2009, 07:49 PM
Gosh dang gay fish ruining peoples awards.

I would also like to add Kanye West is a total thicko.

sudoer541
September 14th, 2009, 08:06 PM
I am not a fan of either kanye west or taylor swift, but man that was rude.
I saw the video on youtube after he finished she had no word to say, she was shocked.
I wonder if she is going to sue him?

here is the article from
softpedia (http://news.softpedia.com/news/Adam-Lambert-Pink-Katy-Perry-Rally-Up-Against-Kanye-West-121634.shtml)

kpholmes
September 14th, 2009, 08:08 PM
it was incredibly rude, and he apologizes in a blog. that just goes to show you his character.

PurposeOfReason
September 14th, 2009, 08:10 PM
I liked his excuse, "had a little sippy sippy before".

I see it as he noticed nobody cared about him anymore so he had to do something.

SuperSonic4
September 14th, 2009, 08:14 PM
Gosh dang gay fish ruining peoples awards.

I would also like to add Kanye West is a total thicko.

Well he does like putting fish sticks in his mouth :guitar:

cptrohn
September 14th, 2009, 08:16 PM
Kanye West is just proof you can be rich and low-rent at the same time.....

I know I will never purchase any of his stuff ever again after that low class move.

MoonRocketZero
September 14th, 2009, 08:23 PM
Kanye West is just proof you can be rich and low-rent at the same time.....

Very true. Cash does not make you are high class - he proved that pretty well.

Someone should walk up to Kanye and kick him as hard as they can in the nuts (if he has any to kick)

Technoviking
September 14th, 2009, 08:27 PM
Please keep this thread with in the Code of Conduct and family friendly.

Thanks,
T-V

lisati
September 14th, 2009, 08:30 PM
Is this really news to anyone?

Not really. Some people get a bit of fame and it goes to their head.

tcoffeep
September 14th, 2009, 08:38 PM
I would've done it, too. Kanye is the schnizz for doing that. BE HEARD! BE HEARD! LET YOUR OPINION BE FREE!

Dharmachakra
September 14th, 2009, 08:41 PM
He and Joe Wilson would get along, even though Kanye probably has no idea who Joe Wilson is.

SuperSonic4
September 14th, 2009, 08:42 PM
It's the MTV awards...it would have taken an idiot to not realise that some **** artists were going to win

days_of_ruin
September 14th, 2009, 08:46 PM
Rapper has low moral fiber, details at 11.

Maheriano
September 14th, 2009, 09:09 PM
Am I the only one that agrees with Kanye? He was an idiot to handle it that way but these awards are stupid, the most retarded media whored no talent singers always win, the real talented musicians never get recognized. Kanye actually releases music with production value and meaningful lyrics, Taylor Swift releases music written/sang/produced/choreographed by other people and they throw her face on the cover. She doesn't have any musical talent.

bodyharvester
September 14th, 2009, 09:11 PM
Am I the only one that agrees with Kanye? He was an idiot to handle it that way but these awards are stupid, the most retarded media whored no talent singers always win, the real talented musicians never get recognized. Kanye actually releases music with production value and meaningful lyrics, Taylor Swift releases music written/sang/produced/choreographed by other people and they throw her face on the cover. She doesn't have any musical talent.

she has sole credit to around half her songs, i think

pwnst*r
September 14th, 2009, 09:27 PM

if he didn't care about the awards, he wouldn't have been there.

RATM_Owns
September 14th, 2009, 09:42 PM
I'd be happier if he interrupted her songs.
So would I.

But he'd interrupt her songs with HIS songs.
And that's just as bad.

PurposeOfReason
September 14th, 2009, 09:43 PM
So would I.

But he'd interrupt her songs with HIS songs.
And that's worse
Fixed for accuracy. I don't mind Taylor Swift. I won't listen to her by choice but it's not like I'll stop it. I can't take any of Kanye.

koshatnik
September 14th, 2009, 09:45 PM
should i know/care about who either of these people are?
:p

tazz4vr
September 14th, 2009, 09:49 PM
Kanye is a twit! I am not a Taylor fan, but what he did was uncalled for.

gymophett
September 14th, 2009, 09:58 PM
That low scumbag. I can't believe anyone would do that.
I love how when Beyonce won an award, she invited Taylor Swift on stage to be with her. xD
I'm not taking up for Taylor, my little sister love her though.
But for him to do that for anyone is just pure shallow.

cptrohn
September 14th, 2009, 10:00 PM
[QUOTE=Maheriano;7948903]Am I the only one that agrees with Kanye? He was an idiot to handle it that way but these awards are stupid, the most retarded media whored no talent singers always win, the real talented musicians never get recognized. Kanye actually releases music with production value and meaningful lyrics, Taylor Swift releases music written/sang/produced/choreographed by other people and they throw her face on the cover. She doesn't have any musical talent.[/QUOTE

Kanye West is a rapper, not a musician. He samples everything he releases. Saying Kanye West is a musician and taylor swift isn't..... well that the most bogus thing I've ever heard.:lolflag:

overdrank
September 14th, 2009, 10:04 PM
And this is closed.