View Full Version : Connecting Rliance NetConnect
September 4th, 2009, 05:55 AM
How to connect Reliance Net Connect in Linux Mint Gloria 7 please help fast
i have windows xp OS do i need to download any packages
Linux is not detecting even that USB
December 25th, 2009, 04:54 AM
Sometime it's become a big problem for Ubuntu user to detect the USB broadband device, in some forums everybody suggest KPP installer or some changes in wv.conf file, this is a big myth follow a simple steps and enjoy...:
Plug in your device to computer:
1. Enable your networking.
2. In networking option choose mobile boradband
3. Click ADD and welcome screen appear
4 click forward choose country then service provider
5. if service provider not in list choose another (Reliance not in list).
6. click on summary and apply change then enter / edit the user name & password
or phone number (if required) then save & connect
7. See in the right side of top panel one image start moving and give u welcome message....enjoy internet it works
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2 Copyright © 2016 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.