PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] WUSB54GSC v.2

Nukester
August 26th, 2009, 10:15 PM
Has anyone successfully gotten this wireless USB adapter to work on Ubuntu 9.04?

If so, can anyone help me in getting it to work.

Also, I installed wifi radar, and when I try to run it, it says failed to execute child process
"su-to root" no such file or directory.

Anyone have any ideas on getting these things to work, im new to Linux and so far im getting a bad impression.

gordintoronto
August 26th, 2009, 11:28 PM
Has anyone successfully gotten this wireless USB adapter to work on Ubuntu 9.04?

If so, can anyone help me in getting it to work.

Also, I installed wifi radar, and when I try to run it, it says failed to execute child process
"su-to root" no such file or directory.

Anyone have any ideas on getting these things to work, im new to Linux and so far im getting a bad impression.

Almost every time I have had a question, the answer was sitting in the forums, waiting for me. Likewise with your question. If you search for wusb54gsc, you will find lots of suggestions. I hope one of them works for you.

ufuser1
August 26th, 2009, 11:40 PM
Almost every time I have had a question, the answer was sitting in the forums, waiting for me. Likewise with your question. If you search for wusb54gsc, you will find lots of suggestions. I hope one of them works for you.
I haven't heard of anyone who has gotten this card to work, Anything has failed miserable for everyone.

Nukester
August 27th, 2009, 02:39 AM
Well, I officially stopped using Ubuntu, that piece of **** you guys have the audacity to call an Operating System.