PDA

View Full Version : Netbook Remix Mouse Problem

SolidSquid
August 20th, 2009, 08:53 PM
Hi there. I'm running a t3010 lifebook with the netbook remix on it. The problem I have is that the mapping for the icons in the middle portion seems to be scrambled. When I move the cursor over the icon, it rarely highlights that icon, instead highlighting one somewhere else on the screen or not highlighting anything. While the side bars seem to be mapped correctly, the central portion mapping seems to overlap it, meaning that I could be trying to click on something in the side bar and it will instead click one of the inner icons.

Does anyone know what could cause this mapping issue or know how I can fix it?

Oh, and the mouse works fine if I switch to the old interface mode, it's only a problem in netbook interface

Thanks for your help

ghbridge
August 21st, 2009, 05:16 AM
I have the same problem running the netbook remix on a Travelmate C110. I have a feeling that the problem is related to the fact that most netbooks are now widescreen whereas my tablet is 1024x768. The problem of course is that I don't know where to go to adjust these settings accordingly! If you have any luck, please let me know..

itchyd
September 25th, 2009, 10:43 PM
I got the same problem, apparently it is related to video drivers. I'm using a Dell 700m with 855 intel graphics..