PDA

View Full Version : UF Pets!?

capverz
August 19th, 2009, 01:52 AM
I got a rescue cat in September, he'd been found in East London in a bad way, and had to have one eye removed. He's called Nelson. It's all furred over now, so looks like he's winking, and he's got a few bad *** street habits like attacking your legs when you refuse his food requests, and sharpening his claws on anything he can.

It's the best move I ever made, my first cat as a kid only had one eye, and when I saw his picture, I thought it was fate. The first night I got him I felt my heart burst (see Cheryl I have been in love) and we've been best mates since.

t0p
August 19th, 2009, 02:51 AM
The first night I got him I felt my heart burst (see Cheryl I have been in love) and we've been best mates since.

See, Cheryl!? Capverz has been in love! Pity it wasn't with a human though...

:p

lovinglinux
August 20th, 2009, 03:53 PM
I have 6 dogs and 1 cat, all rescued from the streets. They all live together pretty fine. Today I will take the cat to the vet, because he went to the streets in the middle of the night and came back with an inflammation on the paw. He was very cute when young and just stayed at home, now he is giving me a lot of trouble.

nomnomnom
August 20th, 2009, 03:56 PM
Haha, my cat is a PITA. She's always doing something she shouldn't.