PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] Question about the Evolution email app

StevenD
August 12th, 2009, 04:42 PM
I just started working with the Evolution email app a couple of days ago. I'm just checking it out to see if it is worth using since it is completely new to me. I don't like it when I open a message and when I am finished reading it and want to delete it from the message window and click the delete button the next message opens up. Is there a way to delete the message without opening up the next message? I have looked everywhere I can possibly think of and cannot find any settings to control this.

StevenD

Revolutionary101
August 12th, 2009, 04:47 PM
If you are looking at the list of your e-mails and not reading one you should be able to delete one message without opening the next.

StevenD
August 12th, 2009, 05:11 PM
I know I can do that but sometime I just like to get rid of the message while I am in it instead of closing it and then clicking the delete button to get rid of it. Most other email apps let you set it up so when a message is deleted from the message window the next one doesn't open. I just thought there would be a way to control that. I might add I have had to do some searching just to find the option in some of these other apps.

StevenD