PDA

View Full Version : [other] Firefox dosen't suit this site well?

lzy
August 3rd, 2009, 09:02 AM
the search bar and the login window are overlapped and i have to click the "new thread" to login
have you got the same problem?

POWMS
August 3rd, 2009, 09:05 AM
Mine works fine. I'm using version 3 on Xubuntu 9.04. I have not upgraded to 3.5 yet. Which version are you using?

pedro3005
It's you. I use it on firefox and works perfectly :) Maybe a greasemonkey script you got installed?

credobyte
Nop, everything works like a charm. Can you make & post a screenshot ?

lisati
August 3rd, 2009, 09:13 AM
Another possibility is the font size: I've seen things in FF where things seem to be unxepectedly overlapped, and adjusting the font size with Ctrl+<scroll-wheel-on-mouse> sometimes helps.

Katalog
August 3rd, 2009, 09:18 AM
Looks fine to me on FF 3.0.12, Epiphany and Midori. Are your font zoom settings set really high or fomething? Perhaps you're missing some dependency, or one of your FF Add-ons is messing with something?

lzy
August 3rd, 2009, 09:20 AM
Another possibility is the font size: I've seen things in FF where things seem to be unxepectedly overlapped, and adjusting the font size with Ctrl+<scroll-wheel-on-mouse> sometimes helps.
thank you for your advice but it doesn't work
i have problem upload attachments now because of the network state
i'll post the image later(it should be a few hours...)

mike555
August 3rd, 2009, 01:18 PM
I had the same problem till getting Firefox 3.5 , now it's a little better but the search box text is mushed up, but at least I can log in now ........

I do have the text size set up to 18 --so I can see it on this 22" monitor ,that's is probably it.

there is an add-on called "NoSquint" that is great for setting text size on sites.. perhaps you can set it with that ...

lzy
August 3rd, 2009, 05:08 PM
sorry for bothering you
i've took a screenshot and posted it
and the problem has been solved because i found out that it was caused by Proxy
thank you for your kindness!