PDA

View Full Version : [kubuntu] Wireless Internet

TheLastGuardian
August 1st, 2009, 08:47 AM
Hello there.

Im new to using Kubuntu. This believe or not is my 5th install of it. I have been having some odd problems with Kubuntu on my Sager NP9262. I would install Kubuntu normally. Everything would go fine. I get updates and all that good stuff set up. Installed Synaptic and Firefox. Then once im dont setting it up (using ethernet) i would enable the wireless and then get that to connect then take out the ethernet. Then when i would have to restart, I would of course restart, but for some reason once after i choose to boot into Kubuntu (at the moment im dual-booting with Windows XP SP3 32-bit), I got errors. The one i remember the best was i got a green screen. That actually made me laugh a bit but more so really confused me. So i reinstalled 3 more times (this was a few days ago), and i got different errors. I cant remember what the errors read but i think twice they said different things. I would so much be greatful for any help to this problem. I really would like to have Linux run problem free. I have feel in love with Kubuntu.