PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] Logitech MX 1100 mouse thumb button?

pmac7
June 27th, 2009, 07:59 PM
I recently bought the Logitech Desktop Wave Pro, which comes with the MX 1100 mouse. The thumb button (not the back or forward buttons) is used for an expose-like feature in XP. I would like to use this button to Initiate Window Picker in Compiz' Scale plugin in Ubuntu 9.04. Any ideas? Much appreciated!

breakdevize
December 16th, 2009, 04:58 PM
I recently bought the Logitech Desktop Wave Pro, which comes with the MX 1100 mouse. The thumb button (not the back or forward buttons) is used for an expose-like feature in XP. I would like to use this button to Initiate Window Picker in Compiz' Scale plugin in Ubuntu 9.04. Any ideas? Much appreciated!
This one is easy. Just click on the edit button and type "Button10" ;)

Jenkins1
December 22nd, 2009, 11:58 AM
Do all of they keyboard and mouse buttons work? I am thinking of getting the wave pro set.

Jenkins1
January 16th, 2010, 03:55 PM
Do all of they keyboard and mouse buttons work? I am thinking of getting the wave pro set.

To answer my self all buttons work except fn + a fn + b fn + c the bottom left silver button with three windows on the media center button and the top left button with a gear and a window on. I have the others work out of the box or with keytouch.