PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] Cinerella - Importing bulk images

MediaXG
June 20th, 2009, 12:19 PM
My goal is to make video DVD's with images. I worked out how to resize & crop images from the terminal, but that still means I have to load an image into Cinerella time line, that is only one frame, then I have to zoom in to 'stretch' the image I want to make it longer, like 5 seconds, then do this all again for the next 100x images,?? - Hmmm - I am missing something I am sure, it there a better way to do this?? - My next idea was to convert an image using Konq-Kim into into a 6 second MPEG2 clip, can anyone lead me to tutorials on how to do this? - Any help or comments will be appreciated, Thanks.

wildhostile
June 25th, 2009, 08:18 PM
Hi MediaXG,

Maybe this how-to can help you ==> http://makefx.wordpress.com/2008/10/07/how-to-load-images-to-make-a-simple-presentation-slideshow

good luck

Roland.

MediaXG
June 26th, 2009, 06:20 AM
Thanks wildhostile for that neat tutorial,

Since then I found a setting in the 'record' preferences to specify the length of images when dropped to the time line, so that's great, also I discovered you to use the 'Camera' & 'Projector' options and the timeline, now that's really great! - So now I can import 'large' images & resize & pan & do everything that I want. - It's all looking good! :D

wildhostile
June 27th, 2009, 03:43 AM
No problem MediaXG. Have fun.