PDA

View Full Version : Automessage Tool for pidgin..

penguin-of-doom
June 7th, 2009, 04:09 PM
Hey,
is there a Plugin for pidgin which I could make a Automessage? for example if somebody want to chat with you, but you have no time, then a it would be good if pidgin automatically send a message like: "username is away" and it will be great if you could type self a message into a box and they will arrive if somebody open a chat-window and write a message to you.
I hope you understand my english ;) I'm sorry that it is so bad ^^

regards,
penguin-of-doom

billgoldberg
June 7th, 2009, 04:53 PM
Hey,
is there a Plugin for pidgin which I could make a Automessage? for example if somebody want to chat with you, but you have no time, then a it would be good if pidgin automatically send a message like: "username is away" and it will be great if you could type self a message into a box and they will arrive if somebody open a chat-window and write a message to you.
I hope you understand my english ;) I'm sorry that it is so bad ^^

regards,
penguin-of-doom

Yes.

I'm not on Ubuntu right now, but in pidgin there is a plugin manager somewhere, where you can set it.

Ms_Angel_D
June 7th, 2009, 05:31 PM
What you want is the auto-reply plugin go into synaptic and search for pidgin I believe the plugin is part of a 30 pack you can install.

penguin-of-doom
June 7th, 2009, 05:35 PM
ok, thank you ^^

What you want is the auto-reply plugin go into synaptic and search for pidgin I believe the plugin is part of a 30 pack you can install.
for me it would be good ^^ but isn't there any plugin which I had not to install from syntapic? For me it's good but my friend need it too, and he has windows, so that only plugin-files work on his pc ^^ but now I have the plugin for me ^^ and I think it's good, but he also want the plugin for windows ^^ I hope you have too any ideas for this. I know this is a Ubuntu-Forum, but this is the only good forum where I get answers ^^

regards,
penguin-of-doom

Ms_Angel_D
June 7th, 2009, 05:43 PM
Try searching google for pidgin plugins that's all I can really say. Sorry I can't be of more help.