PDA

View Full Version : I'm posting in school ^.^

dragos240
May 18th, 2009, 06:55 PM
Yay, rule breaking yay! Well actually I just finished playing with print music, and I felt like coming here. So err blah.

pwnst*r
May 18th, 2009, 06:56 PM
**golf clap**

NightwishFan
May 18th, 2009, 07:02 PM
I once posted whilst applying for a job at a kiosk. ;)

RPG Master
May 18th, 2009, 07:09 PM
I am posting in school too!:D

(I am homeschooled :KS)

NightwishFan
May 18th, 2009, 07:15 PM
I am posting in school too!:D

(I am homeschooled :KS)

Interesting. So was I for one year, it is great. I used WUBI on the school machine, until I got a better box of my own, it was a life saver, that thing was noisy on Windows.

Also, on an unrelated note, that avatar is cool. You should cast magic missle at the darkness, and fetch the mountain dew from the fridge.

suitedaces
May 18th, 2009, 07:22 PM
I once posted whilst applying for a job at a kiosk. ;)

One of my rare sightings of a fellow fan was someone working at a (now defunct) internet access point in a shopping centre over here in Belfast!

spupy
May 19th, 2009, 12:04 AM
Since it is school, I will give you props. :)

Enjoy it; once you are in university/college and post in class, we will be like, "Ok, whatever, dude." :D

Joeb454
May 19th, 2009, 12:54 AM
It's true, I come on here all the time at University :)

dragos240
May 19th, 2009, 01:12 AM
It's true, I come on here all the time at University :)

Interesting. By the way, why is your title "loco admin"?

RPG Master
May 19th, 2009, 01:13 AM
Also, on an unrelated note, that avatar is cool.

Thanks! :)

You should cast magic missle at the darkness, and fetch the mountain dew from the fridge.

Wut :-s

Joeb454
May 19th, 2009, 01:15 AM
Interesting. By the way, why is your title "loco admin"?

If I had a dollar (preferably a pound, as I'm British...)

Just kidding ;) My title is "loco admin" because I've been given the position of talking to all the LoCo teams and their relevant contacts for creating the sub-forums here on Ubuntu.

It also involves adding and removing LoCo Moderators as and when necessary. Not a whole lot extra from my normal Moderator role, except I now have a dark green name & title, instead of a red one :)

dragos240
May 19th, 2009, 01:17 AM
Thanks, I thought it was a joke title suggesting you were crazy. By the way, what is LoCo?

Joeb454
May 19th, 2009, 01:20 AM
Well I guess if you took the Spanish meaning of "loco" it reads "Ubuntu Forums Crazy Admin" :p

And a LoCo is a Local Community. The wiki page (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoTeams) can probably explain better than I can :)

compnut41
May 19th, 2009, 01:21 AM
Fight the power, I wish I could post at school but they lock the computer down. Darn fascists.

Redundant Username
May 19th, 2009, 01:24 AM
It logs me out when I try to post at school.

dragos240
May 19th, 2009, 01:27 AM
Well I guess if you took the Spanish meaning of "loco" it reads "Ubuntu Forums Crazy Admin" :p

And a LoCo is a Local Community. The wiki page (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoTeams) can probably explain better than I can :)

So basically a LoCo is an LUG?

Wiebelhaus
May 19th, 2009, 01:32 AM
lol Joeb454! He's such a Joker! haha

IT actually means he's crazy , he's the party dude , he brings the Guinness and other contraband to the meetings.

He's the "Go to guy".

LookTJ
May 19th, 2009, 02:22 AM
I broke the rule way too many times. I go on youtube and stuff. But I've never been caught by the school's tech people.

nathang1392
May 19th, 2009, 03:18 AM
the majority of the time i am on im at school. =) im taking distance learning classes at school, new thing for high schoolers to be able to take different classes; it gets boring as mess. one time i brought a live cd and booted it out of boredom, and just to mess with some nerd friends.