PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] I can not install ubuntu 9.04

jeshua2009
May 16th, 2009, 10:55 PM
Good evening friends of ubuntu, well the truth I am new to this ubuntu and use normally windows, but decided to install ubuntu on my pc that has two OS Server 2003 and Vista, I did all the normal installation process, I was using it all installed drivers and everything you need to feel good in this adventure by UBUNTU, now the problem was using ubuntu when suddenly there was light, then return and no longer charged the ubuntu desktop, to start my pc I found the grub with default settings, use the first position the orange progress bar finishes and then when the screen is black with the waiting icon appeared on my desktop, as if to load then stops and fails to do this but keeping the wait a few minutes there icon and nothing, now use the second option and then recovery of the sums is q I boot, but just not allowed me to load as normal, then I put the CD and try to load it appeared I live in the same, then gave it to install ubuntu on my machine, the same step, then q is not watching because I was removed to remove the ubuntu partition through Disk Manager Server 2003, Salia and I delete the grub error 15, not me allowed to load my OS windows, watching this, because I want to reinstall windows and it was not so necessary since partition where ubuntu and then get up and start the boot windows, then returned to put the ubuntu cd to try to reinstall me and the same is happening in that part and can not install ubuntu blessed, I really liked the OS and because I like to take this back, I feel much better than Vista and that I'm stuck on this, but effects of UBUNTU but I like and I disregard the ease of Windows.

Data from my pc are:

Intel Pentium 4 3.0 Ghz
RAM: 1 GB dual channel 400/333 and 512 MB of 333 bus
Video Card: NVidia Geforce 6200 256 MB.
Hard Drive: Seagate 250 GB SATA.
Mother Board: Intel 865 Perl.

I hope this does not bore testamento.jejejeje God bless

jeshua2009
May 17th, 2009, 06:55 AM
Somebody can tell me as to solve this