PDA

View Full Version : Self Portrait

BslBryan
May 1st, 2009, 02:19 AM
Hello again, everyone. :-)

I found a picture of myself, and had an idea that I was pretty fond of, and I think that this work really captures what I had in mind from the start, so I'm pretty proud of it. :-)

Feedback? :popcorn:

hansdown
May 1st, 2009, 02:26 AM
That's very nice BslBryan.

Neon Lights
May 1st, 2009, 02:43 AM
Sexy! Ahahaha

That's a really cool picture dude, good job. =]

Bölvağur
May 1st, 2009, 03:13 AM
this is very good, how did you do it?

BslBryan
May 1st, 2009, 03:44 AM
Sexy!

:lolflag: Well, I do declare, I'm gettin' the vapors!

Anyway, thanks, guys.

I had a few senior pictures taken earlier this year, considering I was a senior in high school. Today was my last day of high school, so I decided to celebrate. :)

Anyway, it was pretty simple. I took the photo I had and made the background transparent, so all that was left was me. The next thing I did was open up a new project and load a random picture of a building I happened to have. I desaturated the colour, and filtered it so it would look like it was a sketched photo, and flipped it about the y-axis. Then I opened up a new layer and loaded up my photo. I scaled it to the correct scale size and placed it where I wanted. Then I applied the same filter to me that I did to the background photo.

After some motion blur was added to me, I rendered some orange fog, and burned the layers, making it half sepia, half black and white, and much darker than the original. It also added a very urban effect to the photo, I think.

Saved it, and loaded it here. :)

zidit
May 1st, 2009, 04:39 AM
Nice pic Nice photoshop 55

pbpersson
May 1st, 2009, 05:01 AM
that is awesome! :o

mystmaiden
May 1st, 2009, 05:48 AM
Very nice, BslBryan!

BslBryan
May 1st, 2009, 01:51 PM
Thanks, everyone. :)

alex.rayu
May 2nd, 2009, 11:06 AM
Very styly! How much floors was that?

BslBryan
May 2nd, 2009, 10:38 PM
Thanks. :-)

If you mean layers, it was only three.

UbuntuNerd
May 3rd, 2009, 02:38 AM
looks good !!!

alex.rayu
May 3rd, 2009, 03:46 PM
Thanks. :-)

If you mean layers, it was only three.

No you said it gets your feeling well. And what you were feeling looking down from the rooftop I would understand if I knew how many floors down were there =)

BslBryan
May 3rd, 2009, 09:33 PM
Hmmm.... 127.0.0.1. :)

oblivian516
May 3rd, 2009, 11:02 PM
Awesome picture! I really dig it!