PDA

View Full Version : Stupid product reviews in newegg annoy me.

BGFG
May 1st, 2009, 01:57 AM
Buy the item THEN review, Buy the item THEN review. Why do these idiots post nonsensical **** ? Then there is always the ones who read not one line of research then base reviews on incorrect assumptions, or delivery time. I need to know about the product. moron.

yabbadabbadont
May 1st, 2009, 01:59 AM
A lot of companies hire shills to post good reviews on such sites. I wonder if they also post bad reviews for products by other companies?

Skripka
May 1st, 2009, 01:59 AM
Buy the item THEN review, Buy the item THEN review. Why do these idiots post nonsensical **** ? Then there is always the ones who read not one line of research then base reviews on incorrect assumptions, or delivery time. I need to know about the product. moron.

Welcome to the wonderful world of internet reviews...it is like that everywhere-not just NewEgg.

BGFG
May 1st, 2009, 02:04 AM
oog. So very annoying.
on another note. i desperately want to build an AM3 phenomII machine....

CharmyBee
May 1st, 2009, 02:04 AM
I know. Seagate's new 7200.12 hard drives constantly get trolled by those who read from other's experiences from the defective 7200.11 series even during the first week of the 7200.12s being available. it's annoying, but it's the internet, and the only way to deal with these techie know-it-alls is to put up with them.

pwnst*r
May 1st, 2009, 03:27 AM

u mad?

scooper
May 1st, 2009, 05:42 PM
Agree about reviews on the internet in general, but it's particularly interesting that Newegg ratings are generally a point or so higher than they are on Amazon (for the same product). Some of it is that Newegg has a lot of very loyal customers seeing things through rose colored glasses. I do wonder if there are other reasons, e.g. lack of feedback on reviews or shills.

bobbocanfly
May 1st, 2009, 06:03 PM
u mad?

u laern grammer and spelling not?

pwnst*r
May 1st, 2009, 07:32 PM

oh good one.

calrogman
May 1st, 2009, 08:37 PM

You did it wrong. Use ę for gręt justice!