PDA

View Full Version : Tired

scottuss
April 30th, 2009, 01:47 AM
Hi all, it's 1:45 in the morning here and I'm slaving away over University assignments that have to be in tomorrow (including my dissertation eek!)

What's everyone else upto? I just need some human conversation! :D

(Although I have a strange feeling not everyone on this here forum is human... :p )

damis648
April 30th, 2009, 01:49 AM
Greetings, human. :popcorn:

Only 8:49 here, just procrastinating on my own assignments. :popcorn: Good luck with your dissertation and all. :popcorn:

SuperSonic4
April 30th, 2009, 01:51 AM
I'm sitting on msn although only one person is online. I might get a cup of tea and watch a few episodes of House in bed. (It's 1:51am according to pc clock)

dragos240
April 30th, 2009, 01:53 AM
Hi all, it's 1:45 in the morning here and I'm slaving away over University assignments that have to be in tomorrow (including my dissertation eek!)

What's everyone else upto? I just need some human conversation! :D

(Although I have a strange feeling not everyone on this here forum is human... :p )

You are correct. I am a cat. And I'm suring the web, Not spying on aysiu

scottuss
April 30th, 2009, 01:56 AM

Only 8:49 here, just procrastinating on my own assignments. :popcorn: Good luck with your dissertation and all. :popcorn:

I'm sitting on msn although only one person is online. I might get a cup of tea and watch a few episodes of House in bed. (It's 1:51am according to pc clock)

I'm just having a cup of tea, can't beat it when you're feeling stressed!

And LOL!

swoll1980
April 30th, 2009, 02:28 AM

Is that a really fat giraffe in your avatar? If so, is it real?

3Miro
April 30th, 2009, 02:32 AM
9:30pm here, just finished giving a test to my students and I have to grade it tomorrow, so I can work on my dissertation afterwards (my defense is next Tuesday).

Good luck to you.

0per4t0r
April 30th, 2009, 02:51 AM
kitteh!
http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/cat_proximity.png

Rule 30-something: Whatever happens to you in life, there's almost always an xkcd comic vaguely related to it.

Rainstride
April 30th, 2009, 02:55 AM
8:51pm here, just opening more tabs in firefox than i can count. voting on some brainstorms, reading the forums, listening to my podcasts, checking gnome-looks for cool stuff, so on, and so on......so im probably going to have an stroke pretty soon,:).