PDA

View Full Version : hi, guys... ubuntu newbee

martysweeney
April 29th, 2009, 03:10 AM
i am new to this ubuntu software.
i tried it a while back but found it easier to stick with what i knew.
i decided to give it another chance and i was totally surprised at it, i was so easy to install and so easy to get add ons for windows live and other things i dont think i could have lived without.
im really impressed with ubuntu and have to say early days yet but i think i have traded in microsoft for ubuntu.

thanks to all who have made ubuntu..

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x36/Rachelann_0104/thank-you.jpg

jdrodrig
April 29th, 2009, 03:49 AM
i am new to this ubuntu software.
i tried it a while back but found it easier to stick with what i knew.
i decided to give it another chance and i was totally surprised at it, i was so easy to install and so easy to get add ons for windows live and other things i dont think i could have lived without.
im really impressed with ubuntu and have to say early days yet but i think i have traded in microsoft for ubuntu.

thanks to all who have made ubuntu..

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x36/Rachelann_0104/thank-you.jpg

You are very welcome!

Ps Nice trick with the photobucket!

OutOfReach
April 29th, 2009, 03:53 AM
Enjoy your stay :)

gymophett
April 29th, 2009, 04:19 AM
You never even have to use a terminal anymore. It's fast, stable, and amazingly easy.
It rocks!

& no viruses! :D

martysweeney
April 29th, 2009, 08:07 AM
You never even have to use a terminal anymore. It's fast, stable, and amazingly easy.
It rocks!

& no viruses! :D

im starting to get the hang of it already, i had a few learning curves but really enjoyed learning the features. its great :)

Saint Angeles
April 29th, 2009, 09:12 AM
im starting to get the hang of it already, i had a few learning curves but really enjoyed learning the features. its great :)
thats because you have the correct attitude. too many people switch over with the mindset that ubuntu should be exactly like windows or a "windows replacement" when in fact, its a whole new thing altogether.

if you enjoy learning new things, you'll do just fine.